Dr. Scott M. Leber graduated from Mississippi State University/College of Veterinary Medicine in 1989. His interest include small animal internal medicine and surgery. He started as an associate veterinarian at Rankin Animal Clinic (old location) in 1989. In 1998, Dr. Leber purchased Rankin Animal Clinic from Dr Will Rumbavage. On January 12, 2005, the practice was moved into its new and current location at 1915 Old Brandon Road.