Looking for veterinary services in Pearl?
Rankin Animal Clinic offers a wide range of veterinary services for pets in the following areas:
- We provide full medical and surgical services, including dentistry and radiology.
- Various diagnostic laboratory tests performed in the clinic. The clinic is equipped with the LaserCyte Hematology Analyzer, Catalyst Chemistry and Electrolye analyzer, and SnapShot Thyroid and Cortisol Analyzer
- Various diagnostic equipment (Digital X-Ray, Ultrasound and Anesthetic Monitoring Equipment)
- Yearly vaccinations including annual physical exams, intestinal worm tests, heartworm tests,DA2PLP-PC Boosters, Rabies Vaccines, Bordetella Vaccines, FVRCP Boosters, Feline Leukemia Boosters, and other vaccines available upon request.
- Puppy and kitten vaccination series with veterinary consultation regarding care for young pets.
- Strategic de-worming regimens.
- Preanesthetic testing.
- Annual wellness screens.
- Certification allows us to issue health certificates (interstate and international)
- Specialized Senior pet care.
- Pain management.
- Soft tissue and orthopedic surgical procedures, including spay and neutering.
- Nutrition consultations.
- Flea and tick control recommendations and services.
- Professional grooming for dogs and cats.
- We carry a wide range of prescription veterinary medicines.
- Boarding for Dogs and Cats: Featuring Indoor Climate Controlled pet areas and a secure, fenced-in grassy outdoor dog-walking, exercise area.
Rankin Animal Clinic is a Small Animal practice only. (Referrals available for certain exotic pets and farm animals.)